We have many of the popular exhaust systems in stock, and what
we don't have on our shelves we can get for you within the hour. And for
extra peace of mind, all of our vehicle exhausts including
full and part exhaust systems are guaranteed for two years.
At Coalville tyre exhaust and service centre we are committed to keeping
your costs as low as possible and continually price check against our
competitors to ensure we remain the most competitive in the industry.
If you notice any of the following feel free to pop in to find out whether any components need replacing;
- Rattling – a rattling noise may indicate loose brackets holding the system in place
- Roaring – a roaring noise could be a potential problem with the silencer
- Blue smoke – this could indicate a fault in the engine which is putting
burnt oil into the exhaust system and resulting in blue smoke
- White smoke – white smoke when first started is normal. If it continues, this could be due to an internal coolant leak and the white smoke is the result of burning antifreeze. If there are no water leaks underneath your car it could be a leaking head gasket or a crack in the engine.
- Rust or corrosion on the pipe as well as cracks, especially where the pipes connect could indicate a problem.